Our General Meetings are open to anyone and everyone, completely free of charge!
However, to get more involved with our organization, and join our committees, and even participate in our exclusive events and programs, you must do 2 things:
- Register with National AMSA ($75 for 4 year membership)
- Register with Local AMSA @ UCR ($20/year)
National AMSA Membership comes with many benefits, and definitely pays for itself in the long run, and only costs $75 for four years. To learn about these benefits, please visit the National AMSA Benefits page.
To join, and pay for the National AMSA Membership online, please visit their Pre-Medical Student Welcome page.
To then join your Local AMSA, here at UCR, we ask that you forward your Receipt/Confirmation email to us as a form of proof and evidence of your National Membership. (Forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The last step is to provide us with your $20.00 Local Membership Dues. You have multiple options to do this:
- Preferred: Pay us via Paypal! Scroll to the top of this page and fill out the simple form, which will transfer you to Paypal. Please note: this transaction will cost $21.00 because of a Convenience Fee Paypal charges us. Thank you for your understanding.
- Option #2: Bring a debit or credit card to the next meeting, and speak to either Tyler Adame, Gabe Benin, or Linda Samano, and they will take care of you right there.
- Option #3: Bring cash, or write a check made payable to “ASUCR – AMSA,” to the next meeting, or hand to an officer personally. Make sure to confirm with us!
Thank you for your interest in AMSA and becoming a member with us!